The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hey all.

CptRed

Shave Newbie
Just wanted to introduce my self name is Tom from Florida been wet shaving with DEs since 2010. Still don’t have the nerves to try a straight razor but lately I really been thinking about giving a college try.

Heard great things about this forum so I finally had to join to check it out.

Hope you all have great shaves !!!

Welcome Tom! Glad you could join us.

What’s your favorite DE so far? Brush? Soap/AS?

Welcome to The Cadre! ..... Captain? Military by chance? If so you're in good company.

Good to have you here. Lots of amazing people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're so much more than just a wet shaving forum. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly fun. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave , @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Back