The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hi guys! New here...

VanillaScott

Shave Newbie
Been wet shaving, straight razor and DE, for over 11 years now. Excited to see a new forum. I love finding out about new artisans and products at all price points. Looking forward to hanging out here. Cheers!

Razors#1.jpg
Den#2.jpg

I really get excited by a lot of different soaps, aftershaves, EDTs, razors...if anything it's the diversity of the shaving culture that keeps me loving wet shaving. But the first two things that popped into my head are my Stirling Soaps Stainless Steel DE (with a Shark or Derby blade) as seen in the photo on the left and some of Catie's Bubbles "Blugere" line that was first introduced under the name "Jersey Blues" at a meet up. It's so unique and out-of-the-box.

But again, there's so much out there to love!! I get really nerdy about companies from Stephan to Martin de Candre and all stops in between. :)

Attachments

• SoapMeetUp.jpg
    SoapMeetUp.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Razors#2.jpg
    Razors#2.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 3
Welcome to The Cadre! I'm a huge fan of what you've got going on, on your top shelf!

Good to have you here. Lots of amazing people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're so much more than just a wet shaving forum. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly fun. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave , @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Double-posted somehow. Oh well. Noob.
It's a forum issue. If the forum says oops there was a problem, just reload the page, it probably went through.

Welcome to The Cadre! I'm a huge fan of what you've got going on, on your top shelf!

Good to have you here. Lots of amazing people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're so much more than just a wet shaving forum. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly fun. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave , @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

It's a forum issue. If the forum says oops there was a problem, just reload the page, it probably went through.
Thanks! I'm loving it here so far. Gonna post a SOTD today. Had a nice Etsy find I thought I'd share. Cheers!

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre. You should join this Sunday’s Zoom call. Loads of gentlemanly (well, not always) conversation and always good natured fun. It’s a great way to get to know some Cadre. We have it every other week. 👍

Back