The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hi There Y'all

Welcome Michael! Glad you could join us.

What are some of your favorite pieces of shaving hardware/software right now?

Welcome Michael! Glad you could join us.

What are some of your favorite pieces of shaving hardware/software right now?
I really like my Parker 78r but have many to choose from. Kent or vintage Seaforth or Williams SS (have 30 or so pucks. Blades are a toss up since there are so many good ones and I can get a fine shave from lots of them. Brushes - prefer synthetics but occasionally use boar/badger

Welcome to The Cadre! Good to have you here. Lots of amazing people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're so much more than just a wet shaving forum. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly fun. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave , @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Oh, and hey! We’ve got our biweekly zoom call tonight if you’re interested. A great way to meet some of The Cadre!

Back