The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Mail Call

Haven't heard of this one yet. Will be looking forward to reading your thoughts on how it works, especially compared to other injectors! Where did you acquire it from?
Looks like Sharpologist has a review from a few days ago. Seems to go for about $30 with 20 blades (or 40 with a code they have).

Mail Call
This week we have the famous and terrific Art of Shaving of New York, Sandalwood shaving cream which is brought to us by our very own Proctor & Gamble of Ohio.
And Pine and Cedar Shaving soap brought to us by a small batch organic no nonsense soap maker, Brooklyn Made Natural.
And a little boar brush.
AOSBMNsoaps (1).jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Looking forward to your thoughts!
I posted a SOTD on this but incase you didn’t see it. I thought this shaver to be very mild even on the highest setting, for me. Im sure there are tons of folks who would be just fine with this, One would have To work hard to get irritation with this one.

In the Mail via Hong Kong

il_340x270.2770382879_tk7c.jpg
il_340x270.2722736794_2k2b.jpg

Back