The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

New To The Site

CNoyes

Shave Newbie
My name is Charlie Noyes, a former Army Special Forces Soldier and a retired Cardiovascular Physicians Assistant of over forty-one years experience.

For many years, I collected knives and razors made by The Robeson Cutlery Company of Rochester, New York.

I also collect Terrier knives and razors made by Robeson from 1910 to 1916.

I am in the process of selling the Robeson knives, but I still pursue the Terrier brand, as they are few and far between and one will not buy buy very many over time.

I’ve been collecting them since about 1988 and this is an up to date photo.

Attachments

• IMG_1187.jpeg
    IMG_1187.jpeg
    142.1 KB · Views: 18
Welcome to The Cadre Charlie!

a former Army Special Forces Soldier

You're in good company. Lots of Vets here, if you'd like one of the Veteran badges, just let us know. I know a guy....

Lots of amazing people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're so much more than just a wet shaving forum. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly fun. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave , @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Welcome to the Cadre!

Lots of medical folks around as well. Definitely have some nurses, and a physician or two.

Glad to have you here!

Oddly coincidental, knife collecting led me to wet shaving which led me to this wonderful forum.

Welcome aboard. Live Long and Shave Well!

Back