The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

So eBIG stuff on the horizon

iu

Itā€™s here! The BIG shipment Iā€™ve been working on is finally here. Now I can start working on putting all the other parts together.
.8538A921-033F-40F2-80B5-C9C2C88C20C8.jpeg
The first up...a Bespoke order from Hombres Barbershop in Arizona. Then a special release of Dragonā€™s Blood in a very limited edition ā€˜Fusion xā€™ base (the scent will be punched up a bit and have a touch more ren-fair vibe, and the base will be knock your socks off...or at least it will for about 25-30 of you who get it). Then thereā€™s a wonderful fougere reminiscent of the classy English barbershops, and a revival of a wonderful scent it seems only @CVargo is familiar with but all will love (and you better because I spent a fortune in $ and time developing it). Then thereā€™s a killer ā€œwesternā€ spa like scent and another bespoke scent inspired by the bathhouses of hammam. ...a fantastic mango. A few citrus based scents and probably some from my early line as well. ...all with some new CBL magic sprinkled here and there.

I make no promises as to when all of this will be available but my NEW soap lab was completed a couple months ago and it included two new batch coolers capable of turning out 4x the volume each. Thatā€™s a lot of danger and a lot of fast work (ask @The Monkey , heā€™s made soap using some of my techniques.) So wish me luck...

Back