The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Special release-Limitted edition "Drinks & Daves" shave soap and tonic

CBLindsay

I Blame Dave
Owner
Legacy
It has been a fair bit since CBL Soap had a new release...unless you count Hombres Dos, a custom scent made for our own @BarberDave 's Hombres barbershop. Well, as it turns out this newest release is ALSO a custom job done for the Daves of "Drinks Daves". Here are the details.

Drinks & Daves- A custom creation from the minds of...well, a couple of Daves of Drinks & Daves YouTube fame. Their olefacory vision was that of a scent that is evocative of a cozy lounge where fine cigars and spirits are enjoyed. Come on in and have a seat, there's a leather chair with your name on it. Grab a cedar stick to light your fresh cigar and don't forget the Scotch Whisky (Dave prefers Scotch to Bourbon but you'll find both here) and PUFF-PUFF-PUFF away.

Notes: Leather, Cedar, Fresh Cigars, Charred Cedar & Cigar Smoke, Scotch Whisky

Creating this scent took some time, some back and forth and some exploration but the results are truely special. I'll be the first to admit, the scent may not be in everyone's wheelhouse but for those who like leather (Think leather chair with hints of saddle and suede leather), Cedar and the complex notes of fresh cigars...I think this one will impress. The soap is heavily scented to provide an initial punch when lathering and a nice evlution of scent notes over time. The tonic has been scented to be enjoyable upon application AND provide a lasting scent throughout the day.

The soap is a non-tallow base that lathers easily and provides for an excelent shave and post shave feel.

This special project was announced on the Drinks & Daves live show last night and orders are already coming in, so if this one sounds exciting to you, you might want to grab it soon. Everyone that orders a complete set (soap and tonic) will receive a Drinks & Daves drink coaster. The coasters AND soap are in limitted supply (I think there are less than 40 available right now). I can not guarantee there will be another run of this scent.

Also mentioned on the live broadcast of the Drinks & Daves show was a specially crafted Witch Hazel tonic/splash that is soon to be available. There will be no more than 50 bottles (8 ounces) available and this product will NOT be made again. I should be able to send this internationally because it's alcohol content in minimal, i do however need to confirm the packaging will handle the rough ride offered by the USPS.

Pricing?
D&D soap is $18
D&D tonic is $22 (includes shipping)
$40 for the set and a free drink coaster as long as they last.

The 8 ounce witch hazel is tentativly priced arounf the $20-$22 mark

Attachments

• drinks_n_daves2.png
    drinks_n_daves2.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Inside_ingredients_drinks_n_daves.png
    Inside_ingredients_drinks_n_daves.png
    185.3 KB · Views: 3
Outstanding! Order Placed. I think this may be my first real shave-related purchase of the year!
Haven't seen a video. I figured you decided to stop growing facial hair.

Back