The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The BINGO Zone

The Monkey

"I See the Good in Every Shave"
Legacy

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind.
A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop,
the BINGO Zone!

This is just to let you all know that after consulting with our insurance company we aren't allowed to start the next game until the new year. They fear that the surge in grief counselling and psychiatric treatments that many may need will max out the membership's co-payments. To comply with international conventions and basic human rights the next game will start on January 1st.

Sign-up and rules (ha ha ha ha or lack of) will be posted in the next week or so. Use this grace period to spend one last Christmas and New Years with the ones you love.

Where’s the third option?
”I know whatever I answer the monkey is going to do as he pleases”

Um, I don\'t know how this works but I will give it a try..
\nMore details will come out in the next few weeks but for now.........\n\nYou know that feeling you get while walking on a beach in the middle of July? Can you imagine a gentle ocean breeze blowing through your hair while the surf softly laps across your feet as your feet leaves impressions in the warn soft sand? \n\n\n\nThis game feels like that.

More details will come out in the next few weeks but for now.........

You know that feeling you get while walking on a beach in the middle of July? Can you imagine a gentle ocean breeze blowing through your hair while the surf softly laps across your feet as your feet leaves impressions in the warn soft sand?

This game feels like that.
You complete me....

You complete me....

See you have played one of my games before, it just invokes feelings of love
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

Don's been disenfranchised!!!

I would like to thank spellcheck in its support of this post.

I'm seriously reconsidering my answer to your DM question.

Sign-ups should be up tomorrow. I just need to write-up the rules.....shouldn't take long?

Back