The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Shaving Cadre Shave Brush

Received my TSC Member Brush yesterday....

African Blackwood and a blood knot.

In the right light light you can make out the subtle grain, and the eye.
But mostly it just looks black.

Somehow this thread fell off the sticky with the transition. Perhaps @Smattayu could add some pic of recent editions. Or some of the members could post some.

I will add a pic of mine...when it's finished lol. I jumped back into work with both feet when I got back from vacation and still haven't finished mine. But rest assured, I will have it done!....by the time we start next years anniversary brush.

I will add a pic of mine...when it's finished lol. I jumped back into work with both feet when I got back from vacation and still haven't finished mine. But rest assured, I will have it done!....by the time we start next years anniversary brush.
I'm not posting any of mine till Eric posts his.........................unless I cave

This thread is the member brush that anyone can commission at anytime from Eric. It was a thread from old view that got lost. Was trying to revive it

This thread is the member brush that anyone can commission at anytime from Eric. It was a thread from old view that got lost. Was trying to revive it
Well you know these kids. They listen about as well as they shave.

Back