The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

We are getting close

0. Xenostr8shaver ( CALLER )
1. clyde72
2. Dagwoodz
3. DocHoliday0831
4. Quixote
5. Spider
6. The Monkey
7. Nurse Dave
8. Badger Babe
9. Gagi
10. WildWest74
11. Majorrich
12. Shaver Danger
13. aspirin54

I can't help but be excited! It's been a spell since I have been able participate in bingo. It can't get here soon enough!

A week away, who else is missing?

bumping the list:

1. clyde72
2. Dagwoodz
3. DocHoliday0831
4. Quixote
5. Spider
6. The Monkey
7. Nurse Dave
8. Badger Babe
9. Gagi
10. WildWest74
11. Majorrich
12. Shaver Danger
13. aspirin54

Rules?!? We don't need no stinking rules...

Rules?!? We don't need no stinking rules...

ahh our 1st magic eye victim, or maybe binary, or cyphers. hmm so many devious things to choose from, Thanks Dave for the great suggestions, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aw what the heck...I wanna see what all the fuss is about!

1. clyde72
2. Dagwoodz
3. DocHoliday0831
4. Quixote
5. Spider
6. The Monkey
7. Nurse Dave
8. Badger Babe
9. Gagi
10. WildWest74
11. Majorrich
12. Shaver Danger
13. aspirin54
13. GearNoir

1. clyde72
2. Dagwoodz
3. DocHoliday0831
4. Quixote
5. Spider
6. The Monkey
7. Nurse Dave
8. Badger Babe
9. Gagi
10. WildWest74
11. Majorrich
12. Shaver Danger

13. bobmsp

The list lost some folks lol.

Here we go:

1. clyde72
2. Dagwoodz
3. DocHoliday0831
4. Quixote
5. Spider
6. The Monkey
7. Nurse Dave
8. Badger Babe
9. Gagi
10. WildWest74
11. Majorrich
12. Shaver Danger
13. aspirin54
14. GearNoir
15. bobmsp

The list lost some folks lol.

Here we go:

1. clyde72
2. Dagwoodz
3. DocHoliday0831
4. Quixote
5. Spider
6. The Monkey
7. Nurse Dave
8. Badger Babe
9. Gagi
10. WildWest74
11. Majorrich
12. Shaver Danger
13. aspirin54
14. GearNoir
15. bobmsp

Thanks Chris for the maintenance!

OK Bingophiles the game will start tomorrow at 2000 hrs ( 8:00 pm) Tucson Time ( you will have to figure that out, but here is a hint, (we DO NOT use DST).

The bingo game has simple rules at the TSC and here they are, and this will apply to all future Bingo games and callers.

1. Be a gentlemen in all interactions, banter is fine, and all player must be Nuclear Weapon Certified. Others or violators will be flogged and forced to spend a weekend with Imatabor searching links.
2. You must be a member in good standing here at the TSC
3. You must have at least (1) post in the forum that means something
4.This will be REGULAR Bingo with normal numbers, using the 75 standards. If you do not know what that means, crawl out from under that Rock
5. Numbers will be called in a variety of ways ( Callers Choice)
6. There will be (3) numbers called per day unless otherwise noted and approved by the TSC Bingo Council
7. Numbers can be called in a variety of ways. ( YES I repeated myself )
a. Straight numbers posted
b. Photo or graphic representation of numbers
c. Binary, Code, or other brain frying methods including magic eye. PLEASE NOTE: a link with help on how to solve must be provided if asked for.
d. NO Multi Links, invisibility cloaks, page re-directs are allowed. Game is supposed to be fun.
8. You MUST type "TSC Bingo", as shown, if you feel you have a winning card. This must be verified by the caller before a final announcement of winner
9. You must submit a photo of your card for verification to caller via photo in the thread.
10. Once a verified winner is announced, that winner will become the caller for the next game. Please allow at least, but not more than 3-weeks before announcing a new game
11. We play here for bragging rights only. This is subject to change.
12. You must have a valid e-mail for communication and to receive your bingo card. Your e mail will be used ONLY for this purpose.
13. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game
14. HAVE FUN.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

Please e mail me at skypsyd@gmail.com to receive your card. Cards will be sent out this evening. Please ensure that you are able to receive and open .pdf files.

Here is the current list of players for game 1:

Cut and paste below this line only
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

1. clyde72
2. Dagwoodz
3. DocHoliday0831
4. Quixote
5. Spider
6. The Monkey
7. Nurse Dave
8. Badger Babe
9. Gagi
10. WildWest74
11. Majorrich
12. Shaver Danger
13. aspirin54
14. GearNoir
15. bobmsp

Okay...question on the rules.

What are, if any, the limitations on how far back a called number can be? I.E., is any post that's been made by the caller open, or is going to be limited to posts made in the previous 72 hours, etc...

Okay...question on the rules.

What are, if any, the limitations on how far back a called number can be? I.E., is any post that's been made by the caller open, or is going to be limited to posts made in the previous 72 hours, etc...

No all calls must be currrent, since this is regular Bingo, no wabac as all the numbers will be called in real time, and as stated to linkbacks, or links to get the numbers, only called in the post by the caller each and every day. The only items are external code, magic eye, or binary sources with a link to those to get the answer only, all numbers will be called in the current game thread

thanks Josh

Back