The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

Same, same here and not a great day to be a window cleaner. Trying to hit accounts with overhangs.
I dunno, you could just go around spraying soap and letting the rain do its work.

Rain is here hiding under the shelter. Much better than those work views. If it starts raining harder I'll stand and go close the windows on the trailer.

I swear, I may have been born up north but I have LOVED living in the south and the country for the past 30+ years. Wet day but had a large house that the customer wanted the windows cleaned before their company arrives, so this was the view from the front porch of my office for the day. 4 shots panning from right to left.

The appropriately decorated walls in the Santa Cruz, CA Pizza My Heart.

Not all that sexy...but the Mississippi River Bridge in Baton Rouge out my office window .

On our last evening walk before heading home tomorrow afternoon

Downtown SF. The building in the fog to the left is the new Salesforce tower.

On the Bay Bridge from SF to Oakland and a small part of the Port of Oakland.

Oh, you're one of those drivers. Eyes on the road!
LoL it’s a rarity, but I asked my wife to take the first shift driving. I normally drive the whole thing, but am still pretty tired.

Wish this showed up better. Because of all the fires around here the sun is a big orange ball in the sky that’s dim enough to look at.

Getting ready to leave soon.

And a Ute flag in the background for GearNoir

I see this little guy everyday when I drive my truck. Some how it decided to die right there by my fuel gauge. It has been there for a couple of years now and I am wondering how long it will take to disintegrate.

Hope you weren't driving when you snapped that pic...

I missed that spider the first time around. Very sad...

Our stop several hours ago. Just a little portion of Lake Shasta and you can see the water level lower than the average was years and years ago. But this is much higher that a couple years ago. The haze is smoke from fires. We spent about an hour and half driving through smoke haze and smell.

Back