The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What's in front of you?

That is the perfect amount of Drinks....
But, that's a lot of Dave's.....too many, some would say.

As one of the safety engineers at my work....I'm now laying on the floor of my office in the fetal position.......murmuring to myself.
I'm picturing this photo taken while the rest of Shawn is in the ambulance.

Hey @ShawnF, I'm pretty sure you can just spray some starter fluid in there and flick a match. That should bump-start it.

I actually didn't lock out the hog itself, but I locked out the pickup blower. The hig is wired to not come on if that blower isn't on. The conveyors are on timers to start after the hog starts, so if that blower is off nothing will start.
I did need the power to the hog panel to put the feed roll in the up position. There was no way to lock the cylinder, so I built a piece I can clamp around it that blocks it open and I can lock in the event of power or air failure.

What does that have to do with curling and slam dunk contests???
Totally nothing. And I’m wondering how anyone could pitch a summary of it and get agreement to have it made.

Back