The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Words of wisd..... Yeah right.... We all know better than that!

Got a minute to say hi everybody and I'm still around.
Kitchen is done, baby shower is done, trips to the kids house to do trim in her kitchen and fix major holes in the upcoming baby's room is done, 2 weeks of being the boss at work is very thankfully done, and work in the shop has actually started up again and going well so far.
Hope everyone is doing well!

Ugh... the upcoming grandbaby is giving me grey hairs already and she's not even here yet.
Spent Thursday night and Friday at the hospital 80 miles away for all sorts of testing and monitoring of the baby and the step daughter. She has pre-eclampsia. She is out of the hospital, but under very heavy monitoring. Baby is healthy at 4 pounds 3 ounces.
Hopefully her mom can keep it together and cook her a bit more. I guess they don't like to take them out earlier than 37 weeks and she is currently 33 weeks. But... they are still healthy. I am thankful for that.

You’ll have to play “Layla” by Derek and the Dominoes at her birthday parties. Tell everyone it’s Grandpa’s treat.

Back