The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Call #34: The Terrible Reign of King ScuttleSoap

What an awesome game! I'm not sure I will be able to top What Brain...err...Brian @Scuttlesoap just did. I might take @BarberDave up on his suggestion and do a zoom bingo game. Either way...I'll get signups posted in the next few days so we can get things started!

Thanks for the great time Cadre!

Can you do the game on a weekend night so those of us with life-sucking jobs can play along?

@Jaro1069 - shouldn’t one of us also mention that the Air Force and Navy are the Army’s personal Uber and Lyft?
Don’t forget, we also carry all of your equipment to the other side of the world, Bomb the crap out of any place you go, before you get there, we provide your close air support, and offer rescue and recovery operations when you guys get lost. You’re Welcome!

Don’t forget, we also carry all of your equipment to the other side of the world, Bomb the crap out of any place you go, before you get there, we provide your close air support, and offer rescue and recovery operations when you guys get lost. You’re Welcome!
Well there’s that as well….. if you want to be nit picky

Well, as a Marine we have our own guys that do that stuff for us. Or we just get the Navy to do it for us. No need to dirty up those tidy Air Force uniforms.

Could not have said it better!

Well, as a Marine we have our own guys that do that stuff for us. Or we just get the Navy to do it for us. No need to dirty up those tidy Air Force uniforms.
Again.......
"Who Ya Gonna Call"

Army 911 - USAF Pararescue
Navy 911 - USAF Pararescue
Marine 911 - USAF Pararescue
Coat Guard 911 - ROFL Coasties in Trouble Bahahahaaha
Space Force and Astronaut 911 -USAF Pararescue
USAF 911 - Hey PJ can you help us out
not to mention STS Ops

"These Things We Do So That Others May Live"

sts.png

giphy (2).gif

Spider said:

Thanks we did make several call to air force pilots so I agree you guys did / do a lot for the other branches .....But ---we ( Army Spec Ops ) also had pilots who were Not US Air force who flew us around and We ( Spec Ops) were part of the guys who were called when there was trouble too.... But I see where you Air Force guys and gals can sometimes be useful too !! ;):LOL:

For some reason @Spider comment didn't get quoted but was supposed to be included in this !!
Could not have said it better!

Again.......
"Who Ya Gonna Call"

Army 911 - USAF Pararescue
Navy 911 - USAF Pararescue
Marine 911 - USAF Pararescue
Coat Guard 911 - ROFL Coasties in Trouble Bahahahaaha
Space Force and Astronaut 911 -USAF Pararescue
USAF 911 - Hey PJ can you help us out
not to mention STS Ops

"These Things We Do So That Others May Live"

View attachment 58458

Last edited:
@Spider and @dangerousdon @BarberDave and @@Scuttlesoap and to all the other Veterans and even non veterans.. You know all the joking aside . Anyone who has served has my respect because I know what you have went through and what it was like in combat because I was there too.Although some of us have either been through or seen things that others might not have and that we wouldn't wish for others to see and or experience... I have to say the Air Force does have a lot of jokes made about them though , almost as much as the "Mighty Fighting Coast Guard" but really it's tough no matter which branch ( even the C.G now with all the drug and gun and human trafficking interdiction ) . I may tease you guys from other branches but please Don't Ever take it seriously or as a sign of disrespect because you are all my Brothers in Arms... I would put back on my uniform and pick up a weapon again in a second for all of you and our fellow countrymen.. I love and Respect you guys and gals !!

Back