The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Call #34: The Terrible Reign of King ScuttleSoap

Timeline:
8/19 : 8am Check Bingo calls in a break I had yesterday morning around 8am. Nowhere close to winning.
Many calls later….8/19 1:53 pm G60, turns out I would win.
8/20 9:55am - I win again with O69
9:59am - I win a third time with G57
58CAFFCB-6813-4214-B5D2-2AF6A38BE462.jpeg
10:00am - @dangerousdon wins
11:30am- I pick up my phone in between seeing patients to catch up on Bingo from the past 36 hours….
1629475958492.gif

... or the Telegram. Perhaps the paper boy? :unsure:
He’s a former Marine - so definitely the Queen. I used to joke with my father (a former Marine) after I joined the Army (after reminding him he told me not to join the Marines because I was too hard headed) -that the Army / Marines relationship is like an epic rock concert.

The Army is Guns and Roses and the Marines are like Tiffany as the opening act. So definitely the Queen

^^^^^
When in Nawlins, do as the Nawlineans do!
💄
💋
💃

Hey, I ain't passing judgement.

He’s a former Marine - so definitely the Queen. I used to joke with my father (a former Marine) after I joined the Army (after reminding him he told me not to join the Marines because I was too hard headed) -that the Army / Marines relationship is like an epic rock concert.

The Army is Guns and Roses and the Marines are like Tiffany as the opening act. So definitely the Queen
US Army......
guns-military.gif

USMC

funny-dancing.gif

Back