The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Call #34: The Terrible Reign of King ScuttleSoap

Gets your gifs ready for the next game! We'll need a bunch of gifs with people wearing Mardi Gras beads and people passed out on the street.
Can't Don just open his blinds and take a pic with his phone for that?

mardi-gras-party.gif

This was me this morning......

"
"

Just knew I was going to show up at work and someone would have already won. Ended up 15/40. Like everyone else, the last 13 calls only amounted to 2 hits. What kind of craziness is that? I was 1 away in 6 different places so each call was nerve racking. Congrats to @dangerousdon . A pox upon @Scuttlesoap and all his meme generating madness. The King is dead......long live....yada yada.

This was me this morning......

"
"

Just knew I was going to show up at work and someone would have already won. Ended up 15/40. Like everyone else, the last 13 calls only amounted to 2 hits. What kind of craziness is that? I was 1 away in 6 different places so each call was nerve racking. Congrats to @dangerousdon . A pox upon @Scuttlesoap and all his meme generating madness. The King is dead......long live....yada yada.
And you were able to keep your custom title … well done!

Back