The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #10 - Rules & Signup

Nice game everyone, Kyle thanks for all the suffering, very well played! And today was my first 3/3 day:oops:

What just happened? Did we go from sitting around waiting for calls to them being posted even before I get my shave on?

Congrats Dave!! If you really want to I’m sure you can drink coffee out of that Jeep.

What just happened? Did we go from sitting around waiting for calls to them being posted even before I get my shave on?

Congrats Dave!! If you really want to I’m sure you can drink coffee out of that Jeep.
The Jeep is going to be go to a bonus winner in the Avon Pif

Well poop! I was going to catch up from the last three days and I open the thread to see this!

Congrats Dave!

I'm just happy that means I don't have to search posts for calls today!

It's my nature to get frustrated and then get over it. I'm an onion. Gotta peel the layers back 😁
True, and Dave’s layers alternate between them..... and like Forrest Gump said, you never know what you’re gonna get!
I'm just happy that means I don't have to search posts for calls today!
That’s always the best part about someone else calling Bingo!

Although, I guess we had it easy with Kyle's 10 posts a day vs Dave's 132!

Congrats Dave. Kyle well done except for the fact my cards hardly has any marks on them (something is fishy).

Great game all.

Man that wizard badge got ripped off quick.

Back