The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #10 - Rules & Signup

Congrats Dave. Kyle well done except for the fact my cards hardly has any marks on them (something is fishy).

Great game all.

Man that wizard badge got ripped off quick.
Yeah, Chad got me it quick but when I finished calling game 3 I think he set a record for badge ripping quickness :cool:

Your monkey is showing.
Chad could have been gentler!
93.jpg

Chad don't play......

What's the fun in that?
I probably could make time to call but it will be tight and I need to learn some tricks 1st. I don't know how to hide links to be highlighted to be seen or how to convert someones link in a repost to be a call etc. My calls would be boring to most......

I probably could make time to call but it will be tight
Didn't you razz me for not call?...just saying ;)
and I need to learn some tricks 1st. I don't know how to hide links to be highlighted to be seen or how to convert someones link in a repost to be a call etc. My calls would be boring to most......
Boring isn't bad as long as I win.

Speaking of which. When do we get the Magic Eye Exclusive bingo game???

Congrats Dave. I'm still not sure what the last call even was. This lack of sitting around time has eaten into my lazing about here on the forum so zero time to look for bingo calls.

Congrats Dave. Kyle well done except for the fact my cards hardly has any marks on them (something is fishy).

Great game all.

Man that wizard badge got ripped off quick.

Someone I won't say who.... DEMANDED IT!

Congrats @Dave in KY and nice calls @uacowboy ! Even though I didn't win, I was thankful for the lack of magic eye day 😂😂😂
Speaking of which. When do we get the Magic Eye Exclusive bingo game???
I think after this last games lack of Magic Eyes, we're kinda owed that, right?
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
I was actually a little bummed. Magic eye day was going to be tomorrow. Was going get everything set up for it tonight

Back