The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #28 (Valentine's Edition)

Bingo Game #28 Sign ups***

CALLER: Spider
1. EMG06
2. Luecke3262
3. NurseDave
4. SteveChuckFrank
5. OpusX
6. GearNoir
7. uacowboy
8. Jaro1069
9. The Monkey
10. BarberDave

I've only played two (2 not B2) Bingo games and they're not really my thing as I have to preserve what few active brain cells I still have.

Word on the street is Don smells like dog poo-poo. I'm okay with him sitting this one out.
Word on the street is right. That was one heck of a way to wake up this morning.

Okay, I'll play...but I have a lot of irons in the fire right now and not sure if I will be able to see this through.

1. EMG06
2. Luecke3262
3. NurseDave
4. SteveChuckFrank
5. OpusX
6. GearNoir
7. uacowboy
8. Jaro1069
9. The Monkey
10. BarberDave
11. dangerousdon

I've only played two (2 not B2) Bingo games and they're not really my thing as I have to preserve what few active brain cells I still have.
But you of all people should know, that games are like exercises for your brain, and help keep brain cells healthy!

I’ll be on a field exercise but I’ll give it a go.

1. EMG06
2. Luecke3262
3. NurseDave
4. SteveChuckFrank
5. OpusX
6. GearNoir
7. uacowboy
8. Jaro1069
9. The Monkey
10. BarberDave
11. dangerousdon
12. Fenster
13. DeepSea

I honestly don’t understand how the game works. I haven’t seen any of the calls of games that go on without me even accidentally.

I haven’t seen any of the calls of games that go on without me even accidentally.
That’s almost part of the point. It’s not meant to be an intrusion or a distraction to the casual forum reader, They are there for the bingo players to go find, like a mini scavenger hunt.

Back