The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #41 - BIN It to WIN it!

Yeah, I can't find the other two clues from yesterday, if someone wants to PM me great. Just don't have time to look, or patience.

Before the 1982 World Cup in Spain Paul Breitner caused a major uproar in Germany when he accepted an offer by Pitralon, a German cosmetics company to pay him the – what many Germans regarded at that time as a "scandalously high" – sum of 150,000 Deutsche Mark if he shaved off his fluffy full beard, used their aftershave and advertised for the company.

Huh...guess I'm in the "didn't find 3" yesterday club...off to do some sleuthing...

EDIT: Not sure how I missed the first call, which makes 3 now. Hits were all spread out, so still at best 3 away.

Before the 1982 World Cup in Spain Paul Breitner caused a major uproar in Germany when he accepted an offer by Pitralon, a German cosmetics company to pay him the – what many Germans regarded at that time as a "scandalously high" – sum of 150,000 Deutsche Mark if he shaved off his fluffy full beard, used their aftershave and advertised for the company.
Alexa, tell me more.....

Sorry Guys... I've been a busy Bee at work today. Just finally got a break and back to my desk. Now I've got some time on my hands to eat some lunch and plan the rest of today's calls....

how-identify-different-types-bees-4864333_V2-5b688590e20a45b1a0c5c1804c3acb441.png

Sorry Guys... I've been a busy Bee at work today. Just finally got a break and back to my desk. Now I've got some time on my hands to eat some lunch and plan the rest of today's calls....

View attachment 85552
Not that it affects my card, but that's an awfully big space after 'busy B..., any chance it's a typo, or I am being dense again?

But he did say the rest of today's calls. Implying there is one out there already I can't find.

Ok those were well done. I mean the way you made the calls, not the actual calls, the actual calls are crap, like bad, super duper no good, actually just try again that's how bad they are.

Okay.. as of now I give up on todays calls !! My head is just NOT RIGHT for this today !!!!!!!!!!!

Back