The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #44 : Battleship x Bingo

Oh and @EMG06 I have not forgotten about sending you your winnings from my game its just there has been a lot going on here with the kids all three being Sick AGAIN and Alicia getting hurt.... I will get it out to you though.....
Don’t worry. Health and family definitely come first!

I figure it will be over and be won tomorrow. Not By Me Of Course but by a certain player if they choose wisely and we are unable to stop them......
Yeah, tonight/tomorrow should be really interesting to watch play out!

1666396974128.gif

There are lots of decisions for the players to make and of course random chance has a role to play as well!

Being the peace-loving Canadian that I am (We did come up with the idea of the UN Peacekeepers after all), I am content that the glory seekers have done their jobs in drawing fire and "clearing" the mined waterways *kaboom*, is it now time for me to join in the game? Plus, like @Majorrich , I slept though reveille and role call.

Being the peace-loving Canadian that I am (We did come up with the idea of the UN Peacekeepers after all), I am content that the glory seekers have done their jobs in drawing fire and "clearing" the mined waterways *kaboom*, is it now time for me to join in the game? Plus, like @Majorrich , I slept though reveille and role call.
So, as I said in the beginning, I am also a believer and follower of the peace testament, and that’s why I built in the peaceful path to victory (just fill in all your misses and you win). Interestingly the two players on the verge of winning are both there by virtue of the peaceful path.

Secondly, no late entrants, sorry. But your commentary, especially as something of a strategy expert, admittedly in an arguably less complicated game (I mean you only have 1 opponent rather than 8), would provide some wonderfully welcome color commentary!

I'm not late, just in a vastly different time zone. 🤪

I must say, that this has been a thoroughly enjoyable game to watch. Kudos for coming up with it.

In this game, I’m not the caller, you guys are the caller. I’m the Omniscient Wizard/Referee.

That being said, I was planning on having a call to fire later tonight especially since we’re very close to finishing the game (at least I think we are).
Eric…. Be careful. Brian might try to “avenge” Himself and I’m sure he has a fragrance of Rich Corinthian leather

79992F8C-8F26-4767-ADEF-8EE24E74B04D.jpeg
Day 6 is now open! Fire your shots! You will have about 23 hours to get your calls in.

The call order is going to be particularly important from this point forward. It does not matter when you post your call in the thread (within the firing window which will close at 9pm tomorrow), all shots will be fired according to the sequence posted below, and your fate decided accordingly.

So, for example, if the player for Card 16 comes first and calls their own miss, they will win the game via the peaceful path, even if other players further down the list score the two hits needed to knock him out of the game. The opposite is also true, if the two hits come before the miss, then Card 16 will be out, and will not win.

Remember, in this game I will declare the winner, you do not need to post TSC Bingo.

“Call order” for today is:
1. BarberDave -
2. Fenster -
3. Scuttlesoap -
4. Quijote -
5. GearNoir -
6. Heysi -
7. Spider -
8. Jaro1069 -

“Call order” for today is:
1. BarberDave - G46
2. Fenster -
3. Scuttlesoap -
4. Quijote -
5. GearNoir -
6. Heysi -
7. Spider -
8. Jaro1069 -

So, @Scuttlesoap is indeed still in. I stand by my statements.

As for me:c5ba15d9-6cb7-4ef6-848b-fc85ad2885ac_text.gif

"Call order” for today is:
1. BarberDave - G46
2. Fenster -
3. Scuttlesoap -
4. Quijote - I19
5. GearNoir -
6. Heysi -
7. Spider -
8. Jaro1069 -

Last edited:
Call order” for today is: