The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #46: Christmas Trivia Bingo

So it didn't work once or twice. You still should do it. Just because someone doesn't sign up after the first, second, or third time...they might after that fourth or fifth. Bingo is played a bunch of times throughout the year. Some times are better than others.

Also...I know I will get a lot of push back on this likely...but the reason I don't play most of the time is that some of these games require you to spend A LOT of time looking for stuff. Sure some are easier than others but some are not. Who's to know which games are more laborious than others.

Also, and this isn't just a Bingo thing, but a TSC thing...our social media accounts are very under utilized in all aspects of this forum. The biggest competitor to any shaving forum is Facebook specifically and social media generally. Why we don't leverage it I will never understand. I brought this up at the other place also and was laughed at basically. Their idea was that they tried it and it didn't work. Advertising is a continuous thing. You have to keep doing it to see results.

Maybe you or another person could draft a post for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube and put it out there every time a game begins.

Just my two cents...which is only worth 1.6 cents right now.

Also don't take this as a chastisement...the tone in my voice gets stern sometimes. I apologize if this is the case.
Don we use our Facebook page quite a bit. We get more traction here and then obviously if you look at the YouTube videos, we promote the Tsc all the time.

some do take a lot of searching.
I get that. But I always say, there's no way I'm going to let anyone miss a bingo, because they couldn't find a call. There are recaps on a weekly basis, and my PM box is always open when I'm calling, if you need help. I always make the calls harder in the beginning, when recaps will easily catch you up, then make them easier when it's getting close to someone calling bingo. During super challenging games, usually the players band together in a group PM to assist each other with the calls.

I'm reading the past few posts as I'm considered to be an easier caller than some of the others. Or maybe just the one that shares too much.

Either/or.

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #46 Sign ups

CALLER: Heysi
1. NurseDave
2. Scuttlesoap
3. BarberDave
4. Spider
5. Jaro1069
6. GearNoir
7. EMG06
8. Quijote
9. gobucks5485

Don we use our Facebook page quite a bit. We get more traction here and then obviously if you look at the YouTube videos, we promote the Tsc all the time.
Definitely happy that you do. I wasn't trying to bash anyone. I just know that social media is going to have a much larger reach than most other things. But the TSC Facebook account hasn't posted anything since September of 2021. Prior to that it was November of 2019. Instagram it was May of 2019. Twitter - July of 2018. It's hard to get new people to come if they don't know you exist. Just think it is an avenue that can be used. I get it that there isn't really a financial incentive for more traffic since TSC doesn't receive ad dollars. But I do think we all would like to see TSC grow.

Just some opinions. I am happy here with my family either way.

And we really do appreciate your feedback. I’ll speak to the partners about getting a little bit more play on Facebook.

Back