The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #50 - Double Bingo

I will take a spot if still available. Don't tell the boss I am watching
Cadre Bingo is all about looking through the forum for calls posted by the caller (or “bingo Wizard”). It’s a self paced activity. You can do it on your own downtime. Plus the players often form a PM thread to help each other out

Hey New Guys..... Anyone want to check out our bingo game? Costs nothing to play, and you could win a prize. Great way to get to know some of your fellow Cadre and build some camaraderie!

@Adamf @BrisketGuy @mm_shaves @Chappy @johnnypipe @B.D. 2958 @Ram57 @BowtieRN @Martins test shaves @Trees @CleanShavenCanadian @gembo @Rudy Vey @Labrecque24 @Lukewellinhome @Johan @Shave&Butcher @mg3442 @PaulFLUS @B.Stegler @Flask28 @primotenore @Tathra11 @Gbsher @BigHands @TaipeiJake @Bob MCk @Bob MCk @Coach5711 @MikeR.
Thanks for the invitation, how does it works?

I was starting to wonder what was going on with the next game.... Glad to see this....

**********************************************************************************************************************
Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #50 Signups
CALLER: Spider
1. MarkB
2. NurseDave
3. EMG06
4. Heysi
5. Bob MCk
6. CVargo
7. BarberDave
8. OpusX
9. Jaro1069

**********************************************************************************************************************
Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #50 Signups
CALLER: Spider
1. MarkB
2. NurseDave
3. EMG06
4. Heysi
5. Bob MCk
6. CVargo
7. BarberDave
8. OpusX
9. Jaro1069
10. Lukewellinhome

Hello Bingo Players! I'm not feeling great today, been sick for over a month. So todays calls will be very easy. Hope you're having a good Holiday weekend.

o64.jpg
n34.jpg
b12.jpg

Back