The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #51 - The Musical

Good morning bingo players. Today’s easy call is B8. I thought I would focus on recent music today. Things released in the year 2018 or later (the past 5 years). I will admit, a lot of modern music is very strange to me, like the “Let’s McFrickin Lose It” song.

But, de gustibus non disputandum est, as they say.

What are your choices? Please post up your favorite “songs released in the year 2018 or later” by 1700 Eastern for your chance to win a bonus call.

Last edited:
Falling in Reverse, I'm not a Vampire (Revamped)

This song was originally released by the band in 2011, and it had an 80's hair band feel to it, but they remade it in 2021. They didn't change the lyrics (did add a couple small things), but completely redid the composition of the music taking it to a whole new level, and made the video much more theatrical. This oddly and wonderfully made the meaning of the song change completely. And I think Ronnie has an amazing voice.

*Song does contain a couple bad words*

Dedicated to my Father-in-law who was Green Beret SF.

Against Metallica that's tough. I put forth Megadeth - Night Stalker. The guitar work in this one is insane and speaks on its own. And come on Ice-T is in it.

One bad word in it rhymes with witch. I understand if it doesn't meet forum criteria

I remember seeing them in 85 when they opened for Ozzy at the Cap Center in D.C.
My first Metallica show was in Long Beach, Ca. in 1988. Queensryche opened and played all of Operation Mindcrime and the crowd pulled the foam out of the seat cushions and started chucking them like frisbees. I've seen Metallica 14 times now.

I misread the rules for todays song. I thought it had to have been a song FROM 2018... oops......

Ok folks. Songs from 2018 or later playlist is :

A. Falling In Reverse - I’m not a vampire (revamped)
B. Luke Combs - Beer Never Broke My Heart
C. Metallica - Lux Aeterna
D. Megadeath - Night Stalker
E. Disturbed - Are You Ready
F. Ed Sheeran - Perfect

Voting is now open until 2200 Eastern.

Sorry for the hour delay, patient care comes first.

Back