The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 52 Just Another Plain Old Bingo .

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
1. Sign-ups are open today. You may still sign up after the game starts (if you want to play catch up). The first call will be on Tuesday July 25 , 2023
Please Be signed Up By July 24th so I can get your cards out to start on Tuesday July 25 , 2023

2. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 20 meaningful posts.

3. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, but be a gentleman in all interactions.

4. Calls will be Standard American Bingo Hall calls, consisting of the Letters: B, I, N, G, or O and their corresponding Numbers: 1-75 (Examples: B2, I18, N42, G55, O69). Numbers found without the corresponding letter are not valid calls. Exception: there may be puzzles that result in a number only. These will be obvious as bingo calls

5. There will be at least 3 calls per day, if more than 3 calls are posted the caller will state how many have been or will be posted that day. Calls will be found in one of Jaro’s posts/activities for the given day, anywhere within the TSC Forum. Remember, if you see a Bingo Number in one of Jaro’s posts it is a call!

Calls may be posted all at once, or throughout the course of any given day. The caller will state when all calls are available for that day.

6. Calls can occur in a variety of ways:
Plain Text calls, typed directly or hidden within a post.
Photo, VIDEO, numeric, code, alternate Languages, audio, encryption, steganography, links to external sources, or graphic representation of calls may be employed.
Calls may be encoded or hidden in puzzles, requiring the player to decode or solve to determine the actual call. (If at any point you are stumped you may contact the caller or another player by PM for help).

7. Bingo cards: Each player will receive 1 Card, which will be sent via PM before the game begins unless you sign up after the game begins. You may print out your cards, or keep it digital. As calls are received mark them on your cards.

8. To win, you will need just a plain ole 5 square bingo. Horizontal, vertical, or diagonal. Once you believe you have a bingo you must type "TSC BINGO" in this thread. The first person to call TSC BINGO wins the game (There are no ties). Then you must submit a photo of your card in this thread, for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume.

9. The winner of this game will receive the following:
The highly coveted Bingo Wizard Badge and bragging rights!
The honor of being the caller of the next Bingo game (to be started within 4 weeks of winning--no bogarting the badge!).
An additional prize may be offered at the discretion of the caller (callers are not required to offer a prize)

10. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game, and edited for the specifics of their game.

11. If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let the caller know. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

12. Have Fun! Or, Go Crazy! But..... Why Not Both??

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #52 Signups

CALLER: Jaro1069

Last edited by a moderator:
Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #52 Signups

1. MarkB

I picked Tuesday so that people who Only look at the Cadre while they are at work will have 1 more work day to sign up !!!

moana-youre-welcome.gif

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #52 Signups

1. MarkB

2. BarberDave

1. Sign-ups are open today. You may still sign up after the game starts (if you want to play catch up). The first call will be on Tuesday July 25 , 2023
Please Be signed Up By July 24th so I can get your cards out to start on Tuesday July 25 , 2023

2. You must be a TSC member in good standing, with at least 20 meaningful posts.

3. Spirited banter is highly encouraged, but be a gentleman in all interacons.

4. Calls will be Standard American Bingo Hall calls, consisting of the Letters: B, I, N, G, or O and their corresponding Numbers: 1-75 (Examples: B2, I18, N42, G55, O69). Numbers found without the corresponding letter are not valid calls. Exception: there may be puzzles that result in a number only. These will be obvious as bingo calls

5. There will be at least 3 calls per day, if more than 3 calls are posted the caller will state how many have been or will be posted that day. Calls will be found in one of NurseDave’s Jaro1069 posts/activities for the given day, anywhere within the TSC Forum. Remember, if you see a Bingo Number in one of NurseDave's Jaro1069's posts it is a call!

Calls may be posted all at once, or throughout the course of any given day. The caller will state when all calls are available for that day.

6. Calls can occur in a variety of ways:
Plain Text calls, typed directly or hidden within a post.
Photo, VIDEO, numeric, code, alternate Languages, audio, encryption, steganography, links to external sources, or graphic representation of calls may be employed.
Calls may be encoded or hidden in puzzles, requiring the player to decode or solve to determine the actual call. (If at any point you are stumped you may contact the caller or another player by PM for help).

7. Bingo cards: Each player will receive 1 Card, which will be sent via PM before the game begins unless you sign up after the game begins. You may print out your cards, or keep it digital. As calls are received mark them on your cards.

8. To win, you will need just a plain ole 5 square bingo. Horizontal, vertical, or diagonal. Once you believe you have a bingo you must type "TSC BINGO" in this thread. The first person to call TSC BINGO wins the game (There are no ties). Then you must submit a photo of your card in this thread, for verification by the caller, before it is official. If it is not a good Bingo, play will resume.

9. The winner of this game will receive the following:
The highly coveted Bingo Wizard Badge and bragging rights!
The honor of being the caller of the next Bingo game (to be started within 4 weeks of winning--no bogarting the badge!).
An additional prize may be offered at the discretion of the caller (callers are not required to offer a prize)

10. These rules must be posted by the caller before each game, and edited for the specifics of their game.

11. If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let the caller know. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

12. Have Fun! Or, Go Crazy! But..... Why Not Both??

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #52 Signups

As you guys might be able to tell I copied @NurseDave old rules list.. I thought I replaced everywhere it said NurseDave but it appears I missed some... Sorry...

Wow. Thank You for that.., I was just gonna leave it as it was with the updated post.... I appreciate you helping me.. So are you gonna sign up this time ?? I mean this one shouldn't take long if it goes the way I am planning it too...

Wow. Thank You for that.., I was just gonna leave it as it was with the updated post.... I appreciate you helping me.. So are you gonna sign up this time ?? I mean this one shouldn't take long if it goes the way I am planning it too...
Not this time. We get on a cruise ship today and will be out of touch until next month.

Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #52 Signups

1. MarkB
2. BarberDave
3. Spider

You’re not advertising this very well.
Not a great start…

Maybe @ some of us regulars!

Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #52 Signups

1. MarkB
2. BarberDave
3. Spider
4. EMG06

Copy/Paste:
Bingo Game #52 Signups

1. MarkB
2. BarberDave
3. Spider
4. EMG06
5. CVargo

A Very Good Early Morning to all my little victims I mean Players..... It is technically early morning here so.........

N39
G50
N38
N41
B10

@heysi @BowtieRN @Bob MCk
@CVargo

New game is posted and starting tomorrow!

Unclear if I’ve already angered the Wizard by complaining about the under the radar approach he’s taking here, it may already be too late?!
Thanks for the heads up, but it seems my phone was in low power mode and didn't get the notification in time.
I'll try to keep a beter eye on this thread from now on!

Back