The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 52 Just Another Plain Old Bingo .

So70 I22 Ho69pe everyone had a very ni26ce Day Yesterday. N42ow its a different day.. Lets see how everyone does today......

@Spider Yes, You could or anyone else could win this tomorrow for that matter.... I wish You And all the other players luck !! I mean I am trying to make this a quick simple game.. If at some point I play again in the future AND if I ever win again I will try to start the game quicker than the 3 weeks this game took to get started . I want to apologize to all of you for taking that long to start.. I will not let it happen again.. I hope you are All enjoying a very simple game.. I mean I may ,"?" , Or may not decide to make the calls a little bit harder to find during this game, you guys will just have to wait and see!!

Nothing in Jimmy's rules say that calls are based in his timezone. Those last 5 calls came in yesterday for me. I'm still waiting for today's calls!

So happy I’m not the only caller to get the Constable Treatment around here.

Game idea! “Chaos Bingo” in addition to making calls, the Wizard will simply change 1 rule a day for no apparent reason and direct all disputes to that infamous line in rule 11
11. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

Nothing in Jimmy's rules say that calls are based in his timezone. Those last 5 calls came in yesterday for me. I'm still waiting for today's calls!
Nor does it say they will NOT be based on my timezone.....:)

BTW, ALL calls are out for the day.... I have been posting my calls at the time I have been because that way I can be certain that the calls are out earlier than they might get posted otherwise.....

So happy I’m not the only caller to get the Constable Treatment around here.

Game idea! “Chaos Bingo” in addition to making calls, the Wizard will simply change 1 rule a day for no apparent reason and direct all disputes to that infamous line in rule 11
Must mean i'm doing something right if I am at least getting a "little" banter..... ;) :)

Back