The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game # 52 Just Another Plain Old Bingo .

Game idea! “Chaos Bingo” in addition to making calls, the Wizard will simply change 1 rule a day for no apparent reason and direct all disputes to that infamous line in rule 11
This is why you are feared above all others.

Right, and according to the forum, you haven't posted any calls yet today....

View attachment 115931

But thanks for the bonus calls yesterday! ;););)
1st I shall say look at this.......
Screenshot (72)_LI.jpg
And second I shall say refer to this......

11. If you have any questions, or if any rule needs clarification, let the caller know. The caller has the final say in any questions, disputes, or clarifications regarding calls/rules.

emoji-big-smile.gif

smiley-googly-eyes-71w6alp5dnll1h0u.gif

You may not be aware of this.......but all time stamps are time zone relative. What says "Today at 12:25 am" to you on the east coast would say "Yesterday at 9:25 pm" to me on the west coast....in this particular case, @Spider was looking at a time stamp that said "Yesterday at 11:25 pm". You have to take that into account when you post.

You have to take that into account when you post.
Exactly! Which is why we usually put a disclaimer about calls being specific to a certain time zone, or make the calls in a way that the time zones difference aren't an issue to the players.

You may not be aware of this.......but all time stamps are time zone relative. What says "Today at 12:25 am" to you on the east coast would say "Yesterday at 9:25 pm" to me on the west coast....in this particular case, @Spider was looking at a time stamp that said "Yesterday at 11:25 pm". You have to take that into account when you post.
Yes I am aware of that but also I am aware that MY timestamp is the one that counts per rule 11...;) :)

Exactly! Which is why we usually put a disclaimer about calls being specific to a certain time zone, or make the calls in a way that the time zones difference aren't an issue to the players.
Sorry.. well I hope that I have made it up to you...

Picked up two more hits with second batch of calls.

Also, why is everyone shouting?!? Or am I just misreading the room.

@GearNoir got any comics to change the tone on this thread?

Back