The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #53 - Blackjack Bingo

I had thought of sitting out this next game ,

But ,

This one sounds " Interesting "

So.......

413fdeb9-224b-42c2-a8ea-1f0738e48f51_text.gif

Hmm......
Ok.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #53 Signups

DEALER: EMG06

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #53 Signups

1. Spider

ingo Game #53 Signups

1. Spider
2. BarberDave

I guess I will try this out. I may not be able to finish this game though with the kids going back to school around that time....

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #53 Signups

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Jaro1069

So first I'd like to sign up...

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #53 Signups

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Jaro1069
4. NurseDave

Second, what is the initial winning pattern?

And lastly, anyone else wonder how much work time Eric devotes to thinking this stuff up?

So first I'd like to sign up...

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #53 Signups

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Jaro1069
4. NurseDave

Second, what is the initial winning pattern?

And lastly, anyone else wonder how much work time Eric devotes to thinking this stuff up?
Gone for two-weeks and he becomes “Critical Charlie 😎😂😂😂

what is the initial winning pattern?
Haven’t decided yet. I know it will involved 21/25 squares being blacked out (since the whole point of blackjack is get to 21). If you’ve got a winning pattern send it on in!

Much less than you’d think. Typically it comes as flashes of inspiration, which I jot down and then flesh out after work.

Haven’t decided yet. I know it will involved 21/25 squares being blacked out (since the whole point of blackjack is get to 21). If you’ve got a winning pattern send it on in!
So, is the winning pattern the same for each card? And if you choose to change the winning pattern does it change all cards? I guess the part about changing, I assumed it only changed your own card, and I thought then that each had a different pattern.

So, is the winning pattern the same for each card? And if you choose to change the winning pattern does it change all cards? I guess the part about changing, I assumed it only changed your own card, and I thought then that each had a different pattern.
Thanks for the good question. The winning pattern is the same for each card. If a player chooses to alter the winning pattern, that will be the new winning pattern that all people must now match to win the game.

Also, prize teaser:

Since this is a high stakes game, we’ll be playing for some big prizes:

(Imagine if you will that I sound like BarberDave doing an intro to one of his videos)

So this game we’ll have:
1) A period correct razor
2) A shave set inspired by movies from the 60s
3) A new Simpsons shaving brush

All that and more on Eric’s Bingo Game 53 : Blackjack Bingo.

We’ll be right back 😉😂🤠

Thanks for the good question. The winning pattern is the same for each card. If a player chooses to alter the winning pattern, that will be the new winning pattern that all people must now match to win the game.
This sounds like the drinking part of playing poker :D

Bump of the Sign-Up List...........

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #53 Signups

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Jaro1069
4. NurseDave

With these prizes, this should be advertised elsewhere….

With these prizes, this should be advertised elsewhere….
Yes! Please spread the word wherever you think it might be appropriate. Never advertised for one of my games outside the thread. Is there a good spot for it? PIF section of BST?

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #53 Signups

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Jaro1069
4. NurseDave
5. Cvargo

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #53 Signups

1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Jaro1069
4. NurseDave
5. Cvargo
6. Heysi (I've got the Vegas part handled......plus I play blackjack as a side hustle....)

Back