The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME #53 - Blackjack Bingo

I’ll try to keep up, no promises!

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #53 Signups

DEALER: EMG06
1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Jaro1069
4. NurseDave
5. Cvargo
6. Heysi (I've got the Vegas part handled......plus I play blackjack as a side hustle....)
7. GearNoir

Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #53 Signups

DEALER: EMG06
1. Spider
2. BarberDave
3. Jaro1069
4. NurseDave
5. Cvargo
6. Heysi (I've got the Vegas part handled......plus I play blackjack as a side hustle....)
7. GearNoir
8. Fenster

Ok. The second part of the prize is a shave set inspired by movies from the 60s.

That’s right folks, it’s

IMG_0944.jpeg

Hombres Dos Spaghetti Western by @CBLSoap.com !

You get: A soap, an aftershave tonic, and a rubber razor wiper (iconic barber chair sold separately).

This piece of the prize is being very very generously donated by Hombres Barbershop, @BarberDave, and will be shipped to the winner direct from Saddlebrooke Ranch in Tucson Arizona.

Many kind thanks to @BarberDave for allowing me to include this as part of my prize package.

Ok folks. There’s still time to sign up.

First round will be played tomorrow.

Cards will be posted on the thread and card assignments sent out tomorrow morning.

giphy.gif

I will use a random number generator to let you know which card you should start playing. This will arrive via PM.

When do the drink girls come by the table? I need to request a cigar, beer, and a shot of tequila if I am going to play blackjack.

Lemmie understand this. I actually need to mark all calls made on all the cards as one of the twists to switch cards with someone. Correct?

Back