The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME # 55 - A Berry Frustrating Bingo

I guess I will sign up , I don't know if I will be able to complete the game or really be involved
due to the fact I have some stuff coming up which will require my attentions... I know it will Have to be fun considering our lovely Avacado Queen is calling it !! :)

Please cut and paste below this line
(^^^How long as a group can we keep ignoring this primary directive? I’ve heard engineers love it when you ignore the clearly printed directions 😂^^^)
This has always been my issue with these posts.....but majority rules sometimes......not around here....but sometimes.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. BarberDave
2. Spider
3. NurseDave
4. CVargo
5. EMG06
6. Heysi
7. Bob MCk
8. Jaro1069

1. BarberDave
2. Spider
3. NurseDave
4. CVargo
5. EMG06
6. Heysi
7. Bob MCk
8. Jaro1069
9. Fenster

Thanks to everyone who's signed up. Hope I didn't scare everyone else off. LOL. "Come out come out where ever you are."

DISCLAIMER:
It has come to my attention that some of the Bingo Players are reticent to Banter (i.e. pitchfork, harass, encite a riot, set fire, or Nuke) our @AvocadoQueen during this game in fear of Retribution from BarberDave. In the case here. I am Switzerland.

She has informed me, that she welcomes any and all Banter, and has placed this challenge to, as she put it , “Bring it On”. Her philosophy is that all “spirited banter” will be directed at me, so therefore, she will remain unscathed.

It should be noted however that she does have the nickname “The Killer and Smasher of Berries” and keeps a collection of said “Berries” in Mason Jars in her she shed.

YOU HAVE BEEN DULY NOTIFIED🤪🤪😂😂
That is all….

Her philosophy is that all “spirited banter” will be directed at me
Understood. You are responsible for all bad calls. All hard calls. Any calls that don't directly result in a win. And basically anything else.

Got it.

Understood. You are responsible for all bad calls. All hard calls. Any calls that don't directly result in a win. And basically anything else.

Got it.
How did I know you would be the one that responded 1st........ I must be psychic :ROFLMAO:

Hey it is not me you have to worry about.... It is HER Dun Dun Daaaaaaa

dont pick on a blind man

Last day for Bingo sign ups. This should be a fun game, Come on and join in. Copy and paste this list here in the thread with your name added.

1. BarberDave
2. Spider
3. NurseDave
4. CVargo
5. EMG06
6. Heysi
7. Bob MCk
8. Jaro1069
9. Fenster

Back