The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO GAME # 55 - A Berry Frustrating Bingo

All the Bingo Cards are sent. Please let me know if you have any problems recieving the card. I plan to make 4 calls a day in one form or another.

For Clarification To win, first to post in this thread:
"TSC BINGO", must ALSO post the name of their Favorite "Berry"

* Your favorite berry doesn't need to be a true berry, it can be a strawberry, for example, as long as it's a berry you want to chew up. :unsure:;):D

Last edited:
Let’s Go. Kick this pig and light the candle lets start already!

I swear, I didn't look at the cards, but maybe I should have. Hmmmm I don't see where a Hazelnut Tree is coming in the mail. I don't see holes in the ground for my Mulberry tree or the others. I'm fairly sure BarberDave doesn't have any chance of winning this Bingo game at this point. LOL

I swear, I didn't look at the cards, but maybe I should have. Hmmmm I don't see where a Hazelnut Tree is coming in the mail. I don't see holes in the ground for my Mulberry tree or the others. I'm fairly sure BarberDave doesn't have any chance of winning this Bingo game at this point. LOL
But there is a new set of tires coming

Back