The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #60 -TSC Bingo Bowling Tournament!

After 2-days???? Really? I will if everyone needs one, but tonight

BTW. How is that Shirley Temple your drinking 🤪🤪🤪

Yes, so I can get confirmation on my question/assumption on the calls.

WOW... OK
After 2 whole days of easy calls You guys are getting Bingo soft.

Day #1:
Strike
7-10 Split
Brunswick
Open Frame
Pins
Frame

Day #2
Gutter Ball
ABC
Bowling Average
Ringing 10
Lanes
Double
900 Series

How was bowling ball not a call. It’s been in a few of your posts?

@BarberDave ....... I wanted to say , Thank You , for giving Us all a recap.. It helped the ones of us who are NOT up on all those bowling terms......

Have a bunch of Stuff on the Agenda for Tomorow like RV Shopping. So.... It is time for

Midnight Bowling!
Get your "Bowling Shoes" on

In the Old Day this was done by hand now its automatic and it is called a

In ten-pin bowling, a game in which the bowler records a score of 200 by getting strikes and spares in alternation throughout the game is called a

----- ---

Ok here is a Twofer

There are many types of Grips that are used in a "Bowling Ball". This one is when Fingers are placed into the finger holes down to the second joint from the top and is called a
------------ ----

There you happy @Spider !

5 calls this evening

Hasta Manana

Soooo, is there a prize for reverse bingo.? Where you blackout everything but the X?
(Cuz I gotta say then, things are lookin' up!)

This one is when Fingers are placed into the finger holes down to the second joint from the top

I need to look this one up
I’ll translate into medical for you:

The examiner places their long and ring fingers into the ball orifices to the level of the PIP joints. The third orifice is probed using the thumb to the level of the interphalangeal joint. The index and small fingers remain positioned in extension on the surface. Done properly, the examiner will now have a firm grip and will be in complete control for the remainder of the examination.

Back