The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #60 -TSC Bingo Bowling Tournament!

I’ll translate into medical for you:

The examiner places their long and ring fingers into the ball orifices to the level of the PIP joints. The third orifice is probed using the thumb to the level of the interphalangeal joint. The index and small fingers remain positioned in extension on the surface. Done properly, the examiner will now have a firm grip and will be in complete control for the remainder of the examination.
umm.

ewww I will never look at a Bowling Ball the same way...... Thanks

Call Time!
Well.... This took a turn, So sticking with Balls and Ball Orifices This is a type of Bowling Ball What is it called???

House balls.jpg

3- calls out this morning. Maybe more later, and starting tomorrow we go to Night Leagues, So no calls before 6pm MST. Have a great day

I’ll translate into medical for you:

The examiner places their long and ring fingers into the ball orifices to the level of the PIP joints. The third orifice is probed using the thumb to the level of the interphalangeal joint. The index and small fingers remain positioned in extension on the surface. Done properly, the examiner will now have a firm grip and will be in complete control for the remainder of the examination.
Hey... don't threaten me with a good time!

And they said that the medical profession was the sexiest because they knew all the body parts......these past few posts disprove that.

Back