The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO SECRETS REVEALED

The Monkey

"I See the Good in Every Shave"
Legacy
Bingo here at the Shaving Cadre can be a mysterious thing. Many new members have tried to jump in only to be lost in the ways of BINGO.

I have chosen to pull back the veil and reveal the hidden secrets of Bingo callers of the past. To simplify the mystical.

I'm doing this at great risk to my life. The Bingo inner circle, the keepers of the dark secrets ways, are not to be trifled with. In order to protect my very life and the lives of my loved ones I have chosen conceal my identity by placing a mask upon my face.

masked Monkey.jpg

So please follow along. Learn what others don't want you to know. Prepare to find the way of enlightenment and you too can become a BINGO WIZARD!!

Last edited:
The first thing to know is that TSC Bingo is all about finding the calls. In normal bingo someone sits in front of you and gives you the calls. Not so in TSC Bingo, here you have to find the calls. They can be hidden in any number of wicked ways but by knowing their secrets you will be armed with knowledge to out smart the caller.

Can you find the call in the picture below?

nov1906_dport_181b42.jpg

Did you find the O44 tucked in by the eyelashes?

See how easy that is .............now that you know the secret!

I must go for now but I promise to return with more BINGO SECRETS REVEALED.

I'm glad to see you came back. I hope you weren't followed...the Bingo inner circle members have eyes and ears everywhere. It isn't safe to stay here too long37 so here is a quick tip:

A master bingo caller will hide calls in plain sight....yes you read that right....in plain sight. As you have read this you have already been exposed to a call.

Did you see it? NO, you say. Sorry to have deceived you but it is for your own good.

Look again. You still don't see it, you say. That is ok I'm here to be your guide.

Do me a favor and highlight the third sentence above. That's right take your mouse and just highlight the whole sentience. Did you notice something? Look closely at the word "LONG". That extra space between the word "LONG" and "SO" has been filled with the number "37". Yes the call is g37. Sneaky I know but I have done this for your benefit. An evil caller will change the color of a call (to white) so that it will appear invisible until you highlight it.

I hope you stay safe Until next time when I return with more BINGO SECRETS REVEALED.

PSSSTTT......PSSSTTT... over here in the shadows.... Quick before anyone sees.

One of the favorite calls in TSC Bingo is the Magic eye call. If you aren't old enough to remember the 80's ....the Magic Eye is a computer generated photo that looks like a monkey painted it but if you look at it and shift your focus into the picture a secret call will be revealed.

Look into the picture. Do you see it? A tip is to place your computer so that a light source is behind you and is reflecting into the computer screen. Now look at the reflection and not at the surface of the screen. Keep staring at the refection in the picture.
Wed.jpg

Did you see the call of G29?

If you are genetically unable to see these Magic Eyes there are other ways. One way is to find online solvers like one found here: Reveal Stereogram : Stereogram Images, Games, Video and Software. All Free!
Others have had luck with downloading the image and putting them into a photo editor and playing with contrasts and color settings to reveal the hidden calls.

Did you hear that? I gotta go.... Until next time when I return with more BINGO SECRETS REVEALED

Last edited:
This is fantastic!

I gotta say though, playing bingo this past year has messed with my head to the point that every time i see underlined text on the forum i check it for a link without thinking. or an extra space between words makes me highlight it. EVEN IF THERE ISN'T AN ACTIVE GAME AND/OR THE POSTER ISN'T THE CURRENT BINGO WIZARD!

FYI, highlighting text on an iPhone doesn't show hidden calls.

This is fantastic!

I gotta say though, playing bingo this past year has messed with my head to the point that every time i see underlined text on the forum i check it for a link without thinking. or an extra space between words makes me highlight it. EVEN IF THERE ISN'T AN ACTIVE GAME AND/OR THE POSTER ISN'T THE CURRENT BINGO WIZARD!
Ditto

Morning, I usually avoid the daylight but the clouds are thick and no one seems to be around.

Sometimes things are deceptively simple. Sometimes a simple photo can contain the call you seek. For instance in a seemingly simple post a photograph might be posted. Here is an example (you may have to click expand to open the whole quote):

Hey guys look what I got for Christmas!!

5aa3f4ed5f16b666505ad9c22c407437.jpg

Sure your first reaction is to be jealous of such an amazing gift. But remember in TSC Bingo nothing the caller posts is as it seems. Sure you first examine the photo for any hidden calls. You didn't find anything....good because nothing is hidden in the picture because the picture is the call. Some of you may recognize the car as a 2019 BMW Alpina B7. Now you see the call is B7. Wait...What.... you didn't know that was a Alpina B7? Never fear I'm here to reveal a tip to help you. If you use Google's picture search the truth will be revealed. I use Google Chrome so I just right click on the picture and select "Search Google for image". The Google search will make known the call.

Until next time when I return with more BINGO SECRETS REVEALED

Last edited:
I quote the post..... then change the font color. It's a workaround, but it works.
See, that's the kinda stuff that makes people decide it takes too much dang work. But thank you for the 411.

Back