The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

BINGO SECRETS REVEALED

This is a great thread ...one that might have to be erased from the internet one day due to interstellar bingo laws but a great thread none the less. Consider it training for future bingo callers because when the time comes you won’t remember a thing, the calls will still be impossibly difficult to find and your hair will still end up in your hands. My dr couldn’t up my meds high enough to allow me to continue playing bingo so I had to stop. ...thanks to the Monkey I’m on a drug cocktail that requires three pharmacies and the approval of a zoo veterinarian to fill each month just so I can see the word “bingo” and not cower in the corner and throw boogers at the fan.

Evening. Since the sun went down I thought it would be safe to come out into the open.

I figured I would use the following quote to bring to light another trick that the caller may use.

It’s The Monkey ’s fault, he clearly unleashed what was safely locked away.

A good way that a caller my try to throw you off the trail is to hide a call into a quote. By placing it into a quote it does 2 things: 1. It hides it from showing up in the caller's post history 2. Since the post has been see once before it lulls a person into a sense of familiarity. One doesn't suspect a call to be placed into something they have already seen. Remember the job of the caller is to deceive you...never trust the caller.

Take a look at the quoted post above. Do you notice anything different? Is something off? Would you be surprise if I told you that a call in placed inside of it? Look closely at the word "Monkey". Now do me a favor and click it. A picture opens up with the call of B3.
There is a second lesson here.... That anything can become a clickable link. Any word (Click the word "word"), a smiley 😊 (click the smiley). Even a blank space-> (click the space). Even a picture can have a link: (Click the picture)

masked Monkey.jpg

Now be warned, I have been kind and left the clickable links underlined. Some very evil caller won't be so kind and will leave the link without the underline. This is evil because it leaves no clue that it is there (just for fun put your mouse over the word "there".....yup it is a clickable link). When a caller deploys such evil the only thing you can do is hover your mouse everywhere so as to reveal the link.

It may seem overwhelming at first but you now can See how easy that is .............now that you know the secret!

I gave you 2 wonderful tips to help you become the next Bingo Wizard. Until next time I return with more BINGO SECRETS REVEALED.

This is a great thread ...one that might have to be erased from the internet one day due to interstellar bingo laws but a great thread none the less. Consider it training for future bingo callers because when the time comes you won’t remember a thing, the calls will still be impossibly difficult to find and your hair will still end up in your hands. My dr couldn’t up my meds high enough to allow me to continue playing bingo so I had to stop. ...thanks to the Monkey I’m on a drug cocktail that requires three pharmacies and the approval of a zoo veterinarian to fill each month just so I can see the word “bingo” and not cower in the corner and throw boogers at the fan.
I did hear from my sources that he helped you get out of jury duty.

Feasgar math,
ערב טוב
Wǎnshàng hǎo
--. --- --- -.. / . ...- . -. .. -. --.
01000111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 01101001 01101110 01100111

masked Monkey (1).jpg

Confused? That is just what the Bingo Caller wants you to feel. He feeds on you confusion, frustration and fear. A another way the the caller will drive you closer to insanity is by hiding the call in either a Language or a Code.

If you just focus on my words then all will be alright.

Google translate is a fantastic tool for translating languages. For the codes the web is full of converters.
For instance for Morse code I use For Binary or ASCII I use Binary Code Translator ▷ Convert Binary to Text
For other codes I have found sites like this one useful Encoder and Decoder Tool

Of course this isn't a complete list of the possible tools but it should point you in the correct direction.

If you keep your wits about you and remember the lessons you have learned so far, you now can See how easy Bingo can be.............now that you know the secret!

Until next time I return with more BINGO SECRETS REVEALED.

The link post was the most eye opening so far. I don't recall the old forum having that much click-ability. Darn, @The Monkey you have broadened my world. Now do time travel. That's the one that keeps me from playing every day. Too much work, not enough time travel time.

This post makes me remember why I don't play anymore. I better stop reading before the PTSD kicks in.
Indeed. When Chad started bingo on the cadre, he said it was supposed to be easy and laid back 😇, and not as hard as it was on the other forum..... but some of the callers are real sadists :devilish: and prefer the old ways. 🤪

I keep waiting for my chance to bring a nice leisurly game back into the mix. :cool:

Indeed. When Chad started bingo on the cadre, he said it was supposed to be easy and laid back 😇, and not as hard as it was on the other forum..... but some of the callers are real sadists :devilish: and prefer the old ways. 🤪

I keep waiting for my chance to bring a nice leisurly game back into the mix. :cool:
Sadist, you had your chance 😂😂😂

Some how this thread has turned negative. The purpose of this was to enlighten and draw back the veil so that more people would be drawn into the joy that is BINGO.

masked-monkey-1-jpg.14255

The question of Time Travel has been raised and it is my privilege to shine light into the dark places.

The idea of Time travel in Bingo is an simple one. All the calling techniques discussed already apply but (and this is a huge but) these calls are applied to a post that is at least a day old. The TSC masters have endowed the Bingo callers with the power to edit past post. You normal people can only edit posts for up to 15 minutes but the Bingo caller has been allowed to power to edit posts for several days. So all you have to do is look back and find a post that has been edited the day of the call.

Here is an example to simplify things:

I have hidden a call in a post. I have used my time travel powers to go back a day to edit a post from yesterday.
Here is the link to the real post

But I will post a picture of the post here so you can follow along:

edited bingo.jpg

The first thing is to look at the bottom corner. Do you see the edited tag in the bottom right corner (I have circled it in blue to make it easy. The red circle shows you that the post was from yesterday but it is edited today. This should alert a vigilant bingo player that something is up. Upon closer inspection you will find that a link has been added (Once again I have made this simple by circling the link in green). By clicking the link the call will be revealed.
Go ahead and go to the link above and find and then click the link...... It is ok I will wait. Did you find it? Yes, good. You have just completed a Time traveled call. Easy right.

A Time traveled call is just like any other call except it is places in an older post. If you just look for the edited tag in the bottom corner you can be a bingo master.

See how easy Bingo can be.............now that you know the secret!

Until next time I return with more BINGO SECRETS REVEALED.

They have all been revealed Dave. Naked. Stripped bare. There is no challenge left. I heard we're switching to cadre Crazy 8s.

Back