The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Premium Shave Soap - Open for business

Congrats on the launch. I have been wanting to try your soaps since hearing about them on the other forum.

I have way too much software in my den right now, and my wife will probably be a bit miffed at me, but I have placed an order for two pucks. I am really looking forward to the puck that Chad sent me and the two that I just purchased. I hope that this is a successful venture for you.

Congrats on the launch, Chris! This is exciting! I'm a little bummed that I missed the boat on The Shaving Cadre scent, but will be keeping an eye out for it's return. Order placed, and I'm looking forward to it's arrival.

Congrats on the launch, Chris! This is exciting! I'm a little bummed that I missed the boat on The Shaving Cadre scent, but will be keeping an eye out for it's return. Order placed, and I'm looking forward to it's arrival.

You haven’t missed the boat. It’s just not available yet.

Congratulations Chris! After madly going through one of your samples for the past week, I need to take a look at your site (not that I need more soap).

Hey guys, all orders made over the weekend were delivered to the PO this morning and are on the way. All orders made today will be delivered to the P.O. in the morning.
I appreciat all the support and am excited to see you all using my soaps in your SOTD photos. Most of all, I am excited for what you are about to experience. I like to think i’ve made one of the best soaps around and think you all will be very happy with what I’ve done. As an avid shaving enthusiast and collector of fine soaps, I know there are many quality soaps to choose from ...I am proud to stand with those artisans to provide the software that brings you joy.

i am still putting the finishing touches on the “CBL” brand experience, rest assured I will continue to polish the brand image based on the input from the Cadre.

Thanks again gents.

Chad’s gonna get first review! Just another good reason to shave the goatee off...

Uh guys. I think I am feeling very sick and feverish. Might have to leave the office early

Back