The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Premium Shave Soap - Open for business

AHHHHHH, I really need to spend more time on the Cadre....... Fail on my part.... I wanted to extend a heartfelt and very late congratulations on your not so new venture!!!!! You sent me a few samples of your soap a while back and It was some awesome stuff, especially the lavender sample(I used it up in a hurry). I'm definitely jumping in and buying something asap. Thanks!

AHHHHHH, I really need to spend more time on the Cadre....... Fail on my part.... I wanted to extend a heartfelt and very late congratulations on your not so new venture!!!!! You sent me a few samples of your soap a while back and It was some awesome stuff, especially the lavender sample(I used it up in a hurry). I'm definitely jumping in and buying something asap. Thanks!
Very much appreciated. I don't have that lavender in my lineup but I will have a different one coming in the spring. I do have one called Cowgirl that is lavender and leather...very cool indeed.

Never got tracking on recent order Chris. Any idea on what day I need to be first to the mailbox or prepare to take my medicine? ?

Back