The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Tonsorial- new releases (& coupons) announced here!

Just so y’all know, I plan to release the goods between “Black Friday” and “cyber Monday” AND plan to promote the heck out of the release on whatever media I can figure out. I am going to use as many of your crazy hashtags as I can squeeze in (ok, I’m going to tell my teenage daughter to put as many of them in...because I still don’t know the difference be7the hash and at’s and when/where to use them). If I get kicked off it’s your fault. I’ll share some photos here that you can post wherever too.

Just so y’all know, I plan to release the goods between “Black Friday” and “cyber Monday” AND plan to promote the heck out of the release on whatever media I can figure out. I am going to use as many of your crazy hashtags as I can squeeze in (ok, I’m going to tell my teenage daughter to put as many of them in...because I still don’t know the difference be7the hash and at’s and when/where to use them). If I get kicked off it’s your fault. I’ll share some photos here that you can post wherever too.
What about a black Friday promotion of sorts... You could let the "in-crowd" here know early what scents your releasing?

It's worth a shot. Lol.

(Ok, I guess it's not a promotion really... But some of us are chomping at the bit.)

My wife wants me to do a Black Friday thing...I just want to get done making and labeling the stuff. Adding a level of stress (for me) is that our anniversary is next week so I'll be gone, unable to pack and ship, on the 5th and 6th.
I've been held up by a supply chain issue, despite ordering tubs to put the soap in well in advance shipping was delayed (a phone call or two helped get them moving again). I'm waiting for my UPS guy to deliver the tubs as we speak. Once they arrive (and my new client decides to show) I can head to the CBL lab and get crackin on the last bit o soap. THEN I can announce the goods.

...And don't worry about @Spider, I pack his stuff as I go.

I'll leave you with this little hint... There IS a CBL Tonsorial shave stick available.

I dunno Chris, it sure sound like your daughter isn't putting in enough hours!

Well, happy (early) anniversary!

You absolutely need to focus on that. Otherwise it's another 365 days until you can remedy any mistakes.

Well, if she's adamant about a black Friday sale, you could do a early December (after your anniversary) sale. Tell her you want to wait for the new products to be in the sale.

Back