The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Tonsorial- new releases (& coupons) announced here!

So, I think I have all the hashtags copied here, I’ll try to get them applied to whatever I post to “the ‘gram” (is that what the cool kids call it these days)
#becausereasons
#CBLcreatingboldlathers
#CBLcreatingbeautifullathers
#CBLgreatscentsmoothface
#CBLclearlybetterlather
#CBLmakessoapfasterthanIcanuseit
#WithCBLYouCBWin

I am about ready to make my next set of soaps available to the public but I wanted to give the Cadre a heads up here before I do. There should be enough stock the handle the needs of everyone but as always, if you want something but aren’t prepared to place an order send a pm to me with what you want and I’ll set it aside for Later.

I don’t plan to do any major releases after this one until we get into next year BUT I do have some small custom order runs coming up that will have some extra stock I’ll be posting (great stuff too). I also have some VERY small run scents and odd lot stuff to move. The very small run stuff is really cool and i’m limiting sales to one per person but I plan to keep doing the small run stuff so there will always be something to grab. If you have special requests, ideas, wishes, dreams etc please let me know so I can work on making them reality.

Introducing the newest CBL Tonsorial soaps ...the Banned Edition

ROCK THE CASBAH
V FOR VETIVER
INSURGENT
CLUB CBL Riot Stick (Shave Stick -approximately 60-70grams)

The BANNED Edition soaps are intended to be more vibrantly scented, visually appealing (photogenic) and worth talking about everywhere that hasn’t banned the mention of CBL Soaps. …so CBL’s absence from a particular forum will be noticed.
There are 4 BANNED Edition soaps. Each soap features a bold label design and name, perfect for those Shave Of The Day photos on your favorite forum(s) and instagram. BANNED Edition soaps also feature bolder scents you’ll really want to talk about. …and of course they perform like no other classic shave soap out there.

E6B5F47A-CD7E-4042-A9C2-956BBF0720B7.jpegAAAF759F-1E20-44BE-9DC4-F01E3400D5B5.jpeg8E9B5553-C14E-44EF-9B2D-DED708061A6F.jpeg8FD88F1B-F969-4557-BB5D-20609D69CD9F.jpeg
2872615A-1D22-4792-8131-4262976D59F5.jpegD4816AC9-D8D4-4C41-BAE2-34EC84F94497.jpeg

5024472E-47A8-46B3-A7DA-C47CA7AA12AD.jpeg8D71EC97-DFC8-4A85-8DD8-2840D198B3B6.jpeg

Those sound awesome. I really like the label design.
The labels were a group effort, with input from a few different minds. When it came to creating the more visually stunning labels I had some ( a lot) help from someone with more vision and ability than myself. I don’t want to name names without permission but if a certain graphic artist wants take a bow he’s more than welcome.

Are there any coupon codes active currently?
The one active right now is the one that discounts the price of the roasted oatmeal and I believe it only works on that product. REBEL10 or TSC10ROS, the TSC10ROS can be used as much as you want but the REBEL10 is a single use coupon. Depending on what’s ordered I try to stick something a little extra in. Usually the limiting factor is shipping cost, once we cross a certain weight line the hard cost jumps and freebies get expensive. Then again, if your order has already crossed that line the only limit is space in the shipping envelope.

The one active right now is the one that discounts the price of the roasted oatmeal and I believe it only works on that product. REBEL10 or TSC10ROS, the TSC10ROS can be used as much as you want but the REBEL10 is a single use coupon. Depending on what’s ordered I try to stick something a little extra in. Usually the limiting factor is shipping cost, once we cross a certain weight line the hard cost jumps and freebies get expensive. Then again, if your order has already crossed that line the only limit is space in the shipping envelope.
Stink, I forgot about rebel10

I didn't know about that one, but no big deal, I'm just happy the new scents released before 12/1.
I’m sure he did that just for you! He’s very accommodating. Can’t wait to try these new scents!

I’ll make the necessary adjustments to your order.

and for everyone else ordering who received the code (or just wants to be a rebel too) the code is REBEL10

@mrdoug I’ll adjust your order too and stick a little extra in as a thank you.
Nah, don't worry about the discount. I'm good. I'll gladly accept the extras / samples though.

Thank you so much for releasing the soaps early. I didn't know I had that sort of pull. Wow. Time to put some pressure on my congressman. Lol.

Back