The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Upcoming releases -with coupon codes

So I through my own volition decided NOT to order some soaps when Sam put in his order of Sir Fougere...I don’t know why I do that! So having enjoyed CBL Barbershop I reached out to the man himself for advice on pairing it to an AS! Good advice had indeed!

So good was that Babrbershop that I ordered Black Rose Oud, Dragon’s Blood, Iron Throne and Club CBL! Not only did Chris comp me the shipping he threw in a tub of Ghost Pineapple as a surprise. That Cadre is beyond the call! I used the Ghost Pineapple today and it was glorious. I am so looking forward to the others and to acquiring a few (who am I kidding) more!

Thank you Chris for being a super soap maker and guy!

So I through my own volition decided NOT to order some soaps when Sam put in his order of Sir Fougere...I don’t know why I do that! So having enjoyed CBL Barbershop I reached out to the man himself for advice on pairing it to an AS! Good advice had indeed!

So good was that Babrbershop that I ordered Black Rose Oud, Dragon’s Blood, Iron Throne and Club CBL! Not only did Chris comp me the shipping he threw in a tub of Ghost Pineapple as a surprise. That Cadre is beyond the call! I used the Ghost Pineapple today and it was glorious. I am so looking forward to the others and to acquiring a few (who am I kidding) more!

Thank you Chris for being a super soap maker and guy!
They are addicting. I've gifted some away and whittled down my stash to 25 different scents with some back ups to some in the other room.
IMG_20190713_163648306.jpg

Back