The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

We are proud to Welcome Saponficio Varesino as our Newest Artisan Retailer

Official welcome to SV. So proud to have you here!

Wow, unprecedented! Thanks to the whole SV team for supporting TSC!

This is awesome!

I guess I’ve kind of overlooked SV through the years - however that is changing today. Signed up for the brush group buy and have decided a soap and aftershave from SV will be my next purchase after the brush. I happily support several of our vendors and look forward to supporting SV 👍

WOW!!! I feel like TSC just got a whole lot classier! Welcome and thank you for supporting TSC!

Welcome @Marco SV. Im a big fan of your products and currently I have all the soaps you currently offer (expect for Desert Vetiver)

I like each and every soap however I wish some scens would be a bit stronger. I want to smell the freaking soap hahaha

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

@Marco SV

By the way, any idea if the Leonardo da Vinci straightrazor by Koraat Knives is coming back in stock?

Hi @shadowman12 ,
we probably had a chat yesterday about this on facebook, but in case it wasn't you, the answer to your question is that the Leonardo da Vinci Razor was a limited edition, the last piece was sold several months ago. Unfortunately we don't have any remainder left. We had a plan to produce a new razor in conjuction with the same artisan, but the project is still lingering in a "limbo".
Thank you for asking!

Back