The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

We are proud to Welcome Saponficio Varesino as our Newest Artisan Retailer

Hi @shadowman12 ,
we probably had a chat yesterday about this on facebook, but in case it wasn't you, the answer to your question is that the Leonardo da Vinci Razor was a limited edition, the last piece was sold several months ago. Unfortunately we don't have any remainder left. We had a plan to produce a new razor in conjuction with the same artisan, but the project is still lingering in a "limbo".
Thank you for asking!
I know that it's part of series. I was just wondering when the next razor is coming and when is it be expected back in stock.

Another question @Marco SV . I recall reading somewhere that you guys use perfumes/perfumers from Grasse, France. Is that correct?
Grasse is very famous for it's perfumes. Word class.

Another question @Marco SV . I recall reading somewhere that you guys use perfumes/perfumers from Grasse, France. Is that correct?
Grasse is very famous for it's perfumes. Word class.
Hi @shadowman12
our perfumers are exclusively italian laboratories (so far...). I wouldn't exclude a collaboration with a French company in the future. Where did you find that information?

Back