The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Pierre Guillaume - Costume Liquide
I'd been a little off of vetiver this year, until I gave this a try. Vetiver backed with Iris or what PG calls Peppery Iris. I'm surprised at how much I like this, as it's got to be one of the safest scents in the whole line, but I have a weak spot of his use of iris, and here, with the vetiver, it's got a very mature macho vibe going on. Almost like a gym meets office scent. All I can say is I'm finding it very comfortable to wear. I feel classy but not too classy, manly but not too manly. Great stuff, and another I think just about anyone here would enjoy.

Pierre Guillaume Costume Liquide.jpg

Pierre Guillaume - Rivages Noirs
Well after wearing French Lover yesterday, which is is pretty 'highfalutin' today balance was restored with the manly comfort fragrance. The Pierre Guillaume that might get the worst reviews of all, for being so 'generically blue' is one of my personal favorites of the house. A simple low key spicy blue, that wears like a comfy flannel shirt. (Or high tech synthetic sports wear)
Order is restored!

Pierre Guillaume Rivages Noirs.jpg

Back