The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

What Fragrance Did You Use Today?

Mona di Orio - Santal Nabatea
This is a pretty authentic sandalwood with some floral touches, as well as a bit of coffee. First try I was a bit let down, not that it isn't excellent, it is, but felt too feminine due to the flowery floral notes. But the dry down is just pure classy sandalwood. This is one of those that just say top class perfumery when you spray it, and just needs to be enjoyed for what it is. Lovely!

I see why people rate it as one of the best right now, though I think it's been disco'd. Thankfully I found some in small shop in Italy. They even threw in some free samples, and a fantastic piney oud room spray. My gym room smells like a pine forest now!

DSC01694.jpg

Could it be kiwi 🥝?
Yes!
4.png

Pierre Guillaume - Iris Oriental
Weather here is absolute crap. Huge late snowstorm has shut the city down. All the snow clearing equipment was put away for winter apparently.
I thought I'd put my iris scents away for winter too, but had to break this out for cozy, classy relief.

Pierre Guillaume Iris Oriental.jpg

I wound up getting a refund from them :(
They were really nice, and proactive about it, and insisted. The fragrance is ready, but the problem is their bottle supplier isn't getting the job done, and they have no idea when they will come in so they can fill them.
But they say they will call me when it's back in stock, and I actually believe they will, they've already called at least three times about the order.

Back