The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #47-- YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy/Paste:

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

CALLER: Jaro1069

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave
3. EMG06
4. Spider
5. Scuttlesoap

I’ve not read any of the Harry Potter books nor have seen any of the movies - so I’ll be this dude. He has a nice smile and I can relate to a noggin sans hair.

View attachment 102914

This was supposed to go to you....

giphy (5).gif

AdmirableFrayedCollie-max-1mb.gif

Bingo Game #47 Sign ups

CALLER: Jaro1069

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave
3. EMG06
4. Spider
5. Scuttlesoap
6. Majorrich (can’t find clues but am a HP fan)
7. dangerousdon

Gryffindor
Barber Dave

Hufflepuff
Majorrich

Ravenclaw
EMG06

Slytherin
Spider
Scuttlesoap

Unsorted
Nurse Dave
dangerousdon

Looks to me like there's 24 possible ways to get a bingo.
It depends on if it's just the shape or the shape in one of those specific locations. Rules unclear. The way it reads is just those 4 ways to win. It doesn't say "in any position" or "for example".

Rules unclear. The way it reads is just those 4 ways to win
I thought you wanted to use his loose definition of rules to your advantage? Now you're making he game more restrictive? I'll wave at you from the winner's circle.....

I thought you wanted to use his loose definition of rules to your advantage? Now you're making he game more restrictive? I'll wave at you from the winner's circle.....
First the lightning bolt must use all 5 squares (What would traditionally be considered the b, i, n, g, and O squares ) I originally was going to use only 1 specific design but wanted to make it a " little easier " for you guys. I think let's stick with one of the 4 specific patterns for now.. If the game becomes too complicated then we can consider an alteration of that ( but it would still have to include All 5 across for the bolt....)

It depends on if it's just the shape or the shape in one of those specific locations. Rules unclear. The way it reads is just those 4 ways to win. It doesn't say "in any position" or "for example".
You are correct. I tried to make it a little easier for you guys with 4 ways instead of just 1 specific way..

Gryffindor
Barber Dave

Hufflepuff
Majorrich

Ravenclaw
EMG06

Slytherin
Spider
Scuttlesoap

Unsorted
Nurse Dave
dangerousdon
I think @NurseDave would be hufflepuff because "he likes the way the name sounds " . Now @dangerousdon. On the other hand is a little more difficult he would be like when harry went under the hat He would do marvelous things in slytherin but the hat would probably choose Gryffindor... I just don't know about him....

Hmm... since there are no letters... what column the squares are in is irrelevant, right?
I was using the letters just then as an example. I set the game up to use all the columns (all 5 ) and be in one of those 4 locations... I thought of the way you are saying but that was way too many ways to win and might make the game too short..

I think @NurseDave would be hufflepuff because "he likes the way the name sounds " . Now @dangerousdon. On the other hand is a little more difficult he would be like when harry went under the hat He would do marvelous things in slytherin but the hat would probably choose Gryffindor... I just don't know about him....
I prefer the title of unsorted. It's mysterious.

So only those 4 specific locations and not shifted up or down (which would still use all 5 columns)? And that pattern goes right through the Free Space correct?
I guess .. Sorry if it was confusing. I tried to make it specific enough in the text but I guess I must have been too vague.. If its okay I'm just gonna stick with the 4 patterns I put on the post earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back