The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Bingo Game #47-- YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @NurseDave would be hufflepuff because "he likes the way the name sounds " . Now @dangerousdon. On the other hand is a little more difficult he would be like when harry went under the hat He would do marvelous things in slytherin but the hat would probably choose Gryffindor... I just don't know about him....
I am more of a Dementor sort of guy...

"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself... soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life, and you will just be an empty shell that lost its soul."— Remus Lupin's description of Dementors

Yeah...that's it...I'm a Dementor. A Cow Dementor.

Gryffindor
Barber Dave

Hufflepuff
Majorrich

Ravenclaw
EMG06
Nurse Dave

Slytherin
Spider
Scuttlesoap

dangerous dementor

I am more of a Dementor sort of guy...

"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself... soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life, and you will just be an empty shell that lost its soul."— Remus Lupin's description of Dementors

Yeah...that's it...I'm a Dementor. A Cow Dementor.
Good logic. Photo to follow this evening

So is this right ??

1. BarberDave
2. NurseDave
3. EMG06
4. Spider
5. Scuttlesoap
6. Majorrich (can’t find clues but am a HP fan)
7. dangerousdon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back