The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Premium Shave Soap - Anouncments

CBLindsay

I Blame Dave
Owner
Legacy
CBL Premium Shave Soap’s website is up and running, ready to take orders. Not all items are in stock at the moment, The Shaving Cadre will be delayed due to a fragrance back order but should be available within a a week.

COUNUS Shipping is a flat $4.50 for all orders (yes Josh, even APO), international rates will be calculated.

Stock is is fairly limited so if something you like sells out, email or PM me to let me know you are interested and I will do my best to make some available.

I am open to custom orders and requests but they can take time depending on my ability to locate the right fragrances and/or to alter the recipe if needed.

I am still working the bugs out and working around some supply chain disruptions so things could be a bit bumpy.

$3 from each order of Tabacaveg and $5 from each order of The Shaving Cadre (currently our of stock) will be donated to The Shaving Cadre forum operations.

Chris.

On order! Thanks Chris.

Ive got the following coming to me:
Ghost Lime
Tabacaveg
Oatmeal Stout
Russian Tea

Cant wait! And looking forward to the TSC soap as well....

On order! Thanks Chris.

Ive got the following coming to me:
Ghost Lime
Oatmeal Stout
Russian Tea

Cant wait! And looking forward to the TSC soap as well....

Russian Tea
Rosa Bourbonia
Ghost Lime

All on the way....

More to be ordered at a later date...gotta spread the love. LOL

The carnation has me really curious...... next time!

The carnation has me really curious...... next time!
i don’t have samples as the moment but when I do i’ll Make sure you get one, Carnation is a fabulous scent that pairs perfectly with Alpa’s Kariat (carnation).

I'm jealous of the Rosa Bourbonia but worried about reacting to rose stuff I think.......
if you are sensitive to rose oils the Rosa Bourbonia is one to avoid, it has a wonderful scent but has a powerful rose oil in it. Black rose oud on the other hand is a wonderful rose scent with only fragrance oils in it...it could work

Oh Dear! I ordered Rosa Bourbonia! Well, back to the web page I go.. Man I suck! I was so excited, I bought two Tabacaveg and Two Russian Tea's, in addition to the Rosa Bourbonia. I hope it's not bad enough an error that can't be corrected.

Oh Dear! I ordered Rosa Bourbonia! Well, back to the web page I go.. Man I suck! I was so excited, I bought two Tabacaveg and Two Russian Tea's, in addition to the Rosa Bourbonia. I hope it's not bad enough an error that can't be corrected.
gotcha covered, we’ll figure it out and get you what you want

if you are sensitive to rose oils the Rosa Bourbonia is one to avoid, it has a wonderful scent but has a powerful rose oil in it. Black rose oud on the other hand is a wonderful rose scent with only fragrance oils in it...it could work
That's the problem, I'm not sure. 1st reaction I ever had was LNHC Somali Rose that I loved. Being cautious for now.

That's the problem, I'm not sure. 1st reaction I ever had was LNHC Somali Rose that I loved. Being cautious for now.
the rose scents are quite nice indeed but not worth actual pain. Our pal Xenostr8shaver is also sensitive to rose oils. I made a couple versions of Rosa bourbon a year or so back and he had no problems with it ...how that is possible is beyond me.

I have to say I just checked tracking and Chris has this new business model humming perfectly already. My soaps are slated to arrive Friday. So even if it comes a day early, It NEVER happened as wife will be gone Thursday afternoon thru Friday. WOOHOO !!!

Back