The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

CBL Premium Shave Soap - Anouncments

Chris is going all Holy Black. 2lbs of coffee scented soap packed in a coffee tin. Presented in a wooden box from made from timbers from the original Folgers factory with 1lb of TSC blend home roaster beans. $125.

I know I threw being frugal out the window with my SAD, but I'll be damned if I'll pay $100+ for some soap. Let's not talk about how much I paid for my most expensive record, though.

A Hills Brother's Can? 🤪
Chris is going all Holy Black. 2lbs of coffee scented soap packed in a coffee tin. Presented in a wooden box from made from timbers from the original Folgers factory with 1lb of TSC blend home roaster beans. $125.

Wy are we talking about high quality soap, but then talking about packaging it in the worst coffee packaging ever???
I'm in if includes aftershave !!!
You can brew that yourself!

All great packaging ideas ...but no. I do have some unique ideas planned for the coffee release but not on par with THB. As you know I am fairly responsive to individual ideas and will sometimes do for a few what I don’t do for the masses.

I will say without a doubt that the coffee smells great but the muffin must stand on its own ...

Back