The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

If you have to do something...

820c3545451da0f0e72b69e997bb6286.gif

Chris is just pulling into his next clients' now.

Shave #82 (900 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Parker Adjustable injector, generic blade, Yaqi Moka synth brush, Stirling Agar soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Brooklyn Grooming Anchor AS, and vintage Ralph Lauren Chaps to finish!

Finish line in sight!

Great shave this morning to wrap up my week of the Parker injector. 3 easy passes with good results! Finished with an old school powerhouse frag today - RL Chaps!

String of final visits for the week. The missus leave later this morning for one of the last requirements of her masters degree - a two day silent retreat in Carmel Beach. Lucky her 😂. So that means dudes weekend ahead for the most part. So dear ol dad will be doing the cooking, errand running, and various drop offs. Thankfully sermon is finished I think, so that’s a little extra breathing room.

Happy Friday all!

Shave #83 (900 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Eversharp Hydromagic injector, generic blade, Trotter Handcrafts Taurus A brush, Stirling Agar soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine American Blend AS, and Fine American Blend EDT to finish!

Fairly typical Saturday in progress, sans the missus, who’s out living it up and reporting back on her adventures in Carmel by the Sea. Pffft. 🙄

Great shave this after as I wait for some laundry to finish. Brought out the Hydromagic because…injector! Decided to amply apply my Fine AB combo to finish up.

More laundry to do…and then I must spread democracy on behalf of Super Earth!

Have a great Saturday all!

Shave #84 (900 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Eversharp Hydromagic injector, generic blade, Trotter Handcrafts Taurus A brush, Stirling Agar soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Brooklyn Grooming Anchor AS, and Tom Ford Oud Minerale to finish!

Have a blessed Sunday all!

Shave #85 (900 Open Blade Shaves) of 2024:

Gear: Eversharp Hydromagic injector, generic blade, Stirling 2-band synth brush, Stirling Agar soap, homemade witch hazel/aloe, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Fine American Blend AS, and Fine AB EDT to finish!

New week, another Monday. Booo! Thankfully the kids have their break this week, so it’s a couple less things to do.

Great shave this morning. Had to shave gingerly around a sizable gash I got yesterday…not from shaving, or even ninja practice mind you…from the hard plastic corners of a large dog food bag I hoisted up to my car yesterday. Yes, I know 🤦‍♂️ . Still, shave turned out great!

Busy day ahead with visits around town.

Happy Monday all!

Back